Automotive Dealership LED Lighting
Washington – Oregon – Alaska
Looking to upgrade the interior and exterior lighting for your automotive dealership? These days upgrading to LED lighting for interior and exteriors of auto dealerships can do much more than just save on monthly energy costs. The addition of energy efficient LED lighting not only significantly reduces energy costs, but also can dramatically increase the after hours visibility of your dealership making it stand out from the competition.
Upgrading or retrofitting your auto dealership with LED lighting has many benefits, including:
- More light for after hours shoppers to better showcase your inventory
- Less maintenance as LED lights last far longer and require virtually no maintenance when compared to traditional outdated lighting
- Boost your foot traffic to your dealership as it’s been proven shoppers are drawn to well-lit dealerships when compared to dealerships with dimmer lighting
- Optimize your image and perceived value of your auto dealership with bright consistent lighting
- Expand employee productivity with non-harsh evenly lit work areas such as service bays and areas
- Increased security for periods when the dealership is closed
- LED lighting is programmable, further increasing energy efficiency
LED Lighting Can Be Automated
One of the best features besides the excellent energy savings that LED lights offer is their ability to run on automated schedules. This ability to run on pre-programmed schedules can take human error out of the lighting schedule to maximize energy savings, productivity, and new customer traffic. There are many different variables that can be addresses using automated LED lighting, often a lighting assessment can identify key areas LED lighting can help and the energy savings LED lighting automation can produce.
Upgrading or Retrofitting Your Auto Dealerships Lights
Most auto dealerships and car showrooms will see significant savings when deciding to switch over to LED lighting, in most cases the costs for the upgrades will be easily repaid in savings within just a few years. Dynamic Energy Solutions offers free lighting assessments to help you determine cost to install LED lighting, estimated cost savings, and an overall return on investment on this lighting upgrade. Our customers have reported to us:
- Savings into the thousands of dollars per month
- Better, brighter, and more natural lighting which has increased the perceived value of their dealership
- Better security after hours
- Increased employee satisfaction with lighting in work areas which can lead to increased productivity
- More evening traffic to their dealership
If you’re looking to make the switch to LED lighting for your automotive dealership and car showroom, we invite you to give us a call to set-up your free lighting assessment.