Commercial LED Lighting Distributor
Washington – Oregon – Alaska
There are many benefits to upgrading the lighting in your commercial or retail space with energy efficient LED lighting. Aside from saving big on energy costs, LED lighting has a dramatically lower maintenance cost as they can last 10-20 times longer than today’s conventional lighting. LED lighting is also very attractive for commercial and retail applications as LED lighting can be automated to reduce energy consumption, extend bulb life, and create better work and shopping environments.
Dramatic Energy Savings for Commercial & Retail Applications
The number one reason many commercial and retail property owners and managers decide to retrofit their retail or commercial buildings with LED lights is the savings in energy costs. Replacing conventional, outdated commercial lighting with new energy-efficient LED lighting and controls can save thousands of dollars per year depending on the facility. Other factors for LED light conversions are:
- Increased worker satisfaction and productivity using bright, natural-looking LED lighting
- Added security indoors and outdoors with brighter LED lighting
- Increased visual appeal of inventory with accurate color rendering
- Additional comfort in retail settings with reduced eye strain for customers and employees
- Ability to automate lighting based on several different factors
- Increased value of commercial or retail property with LED light improvements
- Relatively low-cost when compared to savings achieved and rebates available
Understanding Commercial & Retail Lighting Upgrades
Most property owners or managers will want to know the initial investment cost and ongoing costs associated with switching over to LED lighting fixtures and bulbs, as well as the estimated monthly / yearly cost savings to be expected after completing an LED lighting upgrade / retrofit. The best way to determine these numbers is to get a lighting audit completed by our professional LED lighting team.
NetZero Energy offers lighting audits to help you understand your facility’s unique needs, as well as identify areas where LED lighting technology can help save even more energy through automation.