LED Lighting for Churches, Non-Profits &
Washington – Oregon – Alaska
For churches, non-profit organizations, and community centers, reducing operating costs can be essential to maintaining a balanced budget. For many of these types of properties, energy costs can be, at times, overwhelming due to these types of buildings being used for many different functions. With the introduction of LED lights and relatively inexpensive costs associated with them, replacing old high-energy use lighting has become a popular way to reduce monthly energy costs.
What to Expect When Replacing Old Lights with LED Lighting
NetZero Energy has experience and knowledge when it comes to mixed-use buildings and properties. Several factors need to be understood and addressed when it comes to retrofitting buildings such as churches, non-profit centers, and community buildings and property.
- Understanding mixed-use areas such as receptions halls, gymnasiums and auditoriums.
- How they will be used will determine the correct lighting needed to best meet the needs of the area
- Correct lighting and controls will allow the area to be used for multiple functions
- Create customized lighting profiles for different event types
- Automated lighting and programming to reduce costs when different sections of the property are not being used
- Create a safer and more secure environment inside and outdoors
- Address budget concerns and create an affordable LED lighting retrofit package to reduce energy costs
- Maximize current tax incentives and rebates
- Add long-term value to the property while significantly decreasing lighting maintenance costs
LED Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
Most churches, community centers and non-profit facilities will see significant savings when they switch over to LED lighting; in most cases the costs for the upgrades will be easily repaid in savings within just a few years. NetZero Energy offers lighting audits to help you determine cost to install LED lighting, estimated cost savings, and an overall return on investment on this lighting upgrade. NetZero Energy offers LED lighting audits to the following types of facilities:
- Churches and Religious Centers
- Community Centers
- Non-Profit Centers and Facilities
- Banquet Halls and Reception Centers
- Music and Arts Venues
- Historic Properties and Reserves
- Government and Municipal Buildings and Centers
If you’re looking to make the switch to LED lighting for your property, we invite you to give us a call to set-up your lighting audit.